Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fps and rpg games what would be suitable for my computer?

I Got my own laptop and to be honest, its the Compaq nx6120 HP and I need some fps games and I'm running low on disk space... So are there some good FPS or RPG games that I can play here? I need games that take like 1-2 gigabytes of disk space... Ty for the suggestions...|||Battlefield 1942: complete collections


4 games in 1 pack for really cheap at best buy.


pretty much runs on any computer








it has single player and online modes


really fun:)|||Combat Arms is a free FPS that is really fun, its like Call of Duty multiplayer, exept no iron sights and slower leveling.





And it's fun.





It takes up 2.63 gigs of space though...|||..... more information would be helpful such as system specs, but you are going to have to go with older games as 5gb for a game is common -- upwards to 20-25gb (WoW)|||For an online multiplayer FPS, try Urban Terror. Its pretty old but still really fun to play and has a lot of people still playing it. And its free to download.


I'm not sure how big it is though, I'm not on my computer that has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment