Saturday, December 24, 2011

What are some good fantasy RPG games?

I'm looking for some good fantasy RPG games for either PC or PS2, but I don't know of many games so I can't look for them myself. I've played Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, and MapleStory so it should be among those lines. Thanks for all suggestions.





P.S. if you can also list some two palyer fantasy/action games for PS2 like Dragonball and Mortal Kombat, it'd be much appreciated.|||Fable 2 is on PC


Fable 3 PC 10/26/10|||Let's see.


I'll start with PC.





Their is Latale whice is a better version of Maplestory In my opnion.


Wonderking It's a game that is trying to compete with Maplestory with diffrent Style of art and a diffrent gameplay. It's better then Maplestory But I think Latale beats them both.





Their is Runes of Magic.


The person that made this game put everything he loved about mmorpg into this.


So it's going to be quite fun or not. It reminded my quite a bit of WoW but it's free.


And then theirs Perfect World whice I belive is quite fun. Can't really give my input on this I havent really played it much yet.





As fro the ps2.


If you played the Final Fantasy. Then might as well say FFX, X-2 (Alot of people hated this one but I loved it.


And FFXII again quite a bit of people disliked this one and other loved it.





Their's the Tales Seris for the PS2.


Tales Of Legendia


Tales Of Abyss.


I have not played both of them but from what I know about tales and the internet both seem to be pretty decent game.





And their's the hack seris.


I have not played the hack seris aswell but they seem to be quite fun looking. And from what I saw from the anime it seems like a very fun game.





Those are just a few good games I can think of at the moment.|||you should try Wizard 101


it sounds like a kids game, but it is really fun. The download takes a while, but it is worth the wait. There are PvP battles along with duels with the creatures in the game. You can get pets and clothes and magical items (wands, amulets, etc.). Best of all, the basic version is FREE!!!!!!!|||Give Runescape.com a try, its extremly fun and addictive, but very easy to get into.


:)|||persona 4 is of the hook for the ps2!!!








so is suidoken iii|||oblivion

No comments:

Post a Comment