Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What are your favorite rpg games of all time?

This can be any rpg game from action to traditional.





here is my list:





Legend Of Zelda Series


Final Fantasy: I-XII, Tactics, and Legends (gameboy)


Phantasy Star I-IV


Lunar Series


Shining Force Series


Breath Of Fire I-IV and Dragon Quarter


Wild Arms I-III


Suikoden Series


Dragon Warrior/Quest Series


Xenogears and Xenosaga Series


Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross


Vay


Guardian Legend


Legend Of Legaia


Legend Of Dragoon





and a lot more. I like how a good rpg can suck you in like a good book. Only Difference is you are playing through a good book instead of just reading it. What are some of your favorite rpgs?|||Chrono Trigger


The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess


Breath of Fire 2


Castlevania: Symphony of the night (action RPG)


Brave Fencer Musashi


Final Fantasy l, lV, Vl, Vll, X, Xll


Beyond Oasis|||Final Fantasy 3


Zelda:


Minish Cap GBA


Wind Waker GC BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!


Twilight Princess GC|||Kingdom of Loathing. It's been too long since I've played it.|||World Of Warcraft





Knight Online|||Well my favorite online free rpg is runescape u can go there by typing in this url www.runescape.com. For games on systems I like final fantasy xii for the play station 2.





Also email me at g.lw123@yahoo.com to answer me this: Why would you waist points asking a question like this?|||my favorite rpgs are:


the legend of zelda series


the final fantasy series(from 7 up)


fire emblem


digimon world series(only up to 3)


megaman battle network(3%26amp;6only)


megaman x series


metroid series|||FF12 and oblivon|||Final Fantasy series that i have mentioned in my blog below


http://allfinalfantasy-info.blogspot.com鈥?/a>


Favorite MMOPRG only ragnarok Online that i have been played for 4 years|||Final Fantasy Series


Star Ocean Series


MapleStory (best mmorpg EVER try it... nexon.net =])


uhhh and lots of others :P|||Final Fantasy series (especially FFX and FFVI)


Legend of Zelda series (especially Ocarina of Time)


Dragon Quest 8 (It's the only 1 I've played in the series)


Dark Cloud 2


Wild Arms 3

No comments:

Post a Comment