Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why do all RPG games start with festivals? Or is it just me?

Seems most of the RPG games always start with some form of festival... anyone else notice this?|||No.|||A festival is a good excuse for a lot of characters in the game to meet and make associations that can be used later in the game. I wouldn't say they all begin with festivals, but a lot of them have them early in the game.





A lot of fantasy novels begin with some sort of celebration or get together as well.|||The only RPG I can think of that starts with a festival is Chrono Trigger. I guess you could say that Final Fantasy XIII starts with a festival, but I don't consider it as such. Which games are you talking about?|||Impossible to hold that many bitmaps of differeing shrubs, although they would really sit there and make them, but don't know a thing about nintendo sprite compression, like the 4k cards could hold 5000 dungeons.|||lmao you played FFXIII and think that Dragon Age Origins starts with a battle , Fallout starts with you being born and your mom dying, FFVII starts with an invasion of a mako reactor.|||No I didn't notice that, what games?

No comments:

Post a Comment