Saturday, December 24, 2011

What are some good Rpg games online?

I want to check out some really adicting RPG games. I like the Vampire Rpg's and Dark Rpg's. I already have played Runescape so I know what that's about. I want something a lil different, free, Dark, and popular. Please give me some suggestions, Will pick a best answer.|||http://everything2.com/?node_id=1713286


http://rbrp.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi?…


http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl


Raven Black City





http://abyss-uk.com/


The Abyss City





Both are Vampire based, though they aren't very graphic enhanced, more a text based or grid based game.








Guild Wars is another I like.|||Those are the main ones I can think of. I know there are more. Your best bet is to search for Vampire Based RPGs. Trust me with Twilight coming out there will be a TON of text based vampire games popping up all over the place.

Report Abuse


|||on the computer





www.battleon.com 100% F2p [Free to play]





www.runescape.com sweet game awesome weapon's to choose from


lots of leveling choices





www.maplestory.com i haven't tried it but it seems to be the talk of the town =]











on Xbox360





Fable II- awesome game Amazing graphics you can level up many things GREAT story and lots of weps to choose from this takes place 500 years after the first fable





Fable- this is the first game just like the second


You can buy the original fable in the xbox originals for 1200 points|||I like flyff. Its a nice fantasy rpg with the best anime style graphics i have ever seen in my life.


But if your in for something a bit darker I would go for Rappelz, its also another fantasy game but with a darker medieval tone to it =)|||runescape is a very good mmorgp to play and is a time killer(it really is) you also get to train on skills like magic,mining,ranging,smithing,mining,cra…|||I don't get what you mean by dark but Guildwars, World of Warcraft, and diablo are good ones. I've only played Guildwars though|||world of warcarft is unbelievably popular....i would play it, but im not all about paying a monthly fee. |||RuneScape is pretty good


and so was Gaia


and Maple Story|||WoW!! and Warhammer. Fable 2 is good also i hear oblivion is good on 360|||It's not free but WoW is by far the best|||guild wars

No comments:

Post a Comment