Saturday, December 24, 2011

What are some Good RPG games for the Xbox 360 or wii?

Any good RPG games you know of?|||I only play Wii, and so I can just suggest to you Zelda, the Twilight Princess. That's all. You can get the whole list of Wii Games here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii鈥?/a>|||Right now surprisingly the 360 is the place to be for RPGs. More mature RPGs that are more popular are things like Mass Effect or Oblivion, but I always have more fun playing JRPGs (Japan Role Playing Games) which are more kiddish, but I always fell in love with the story lines more and the cartoonish gameplay/graphics I just recently started playing Tales of Vesperia and I recommend it to anyone it is such a great game to fall in love with. My biggest suggestion is rent before buy I bought Mass Effect before renting and ending up almost forcing myself to play through it.





P.S. although it has its doubters I have high hopes for Fable 2 and Fallout 3 (you should search gamespot for those and see if they interest you) they release later this month.|||For the 360


Lost Oddyssey


Blue Dragon


Tales of Vesperia


Infinite Undiscovery





For the Wii


Dragon Quest Swords


Okami


Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (it's a action adventure game. I have to put it on the list because if you haven't played it, your missing out!)|||I would stick with the classics and play Zelda Twilight Princess becuase its one of the best rpgs that are out there. In fact i still enjoy playing the first Zelda for Nes on my wii virtual consul.|||On xbox 360 I reacomend fable and fable 2 when it comes out in a month or so.


Fable 2's AI will be outstanding and your options will be vast.|||for x-box 360 fable2 is hot right now for wii fire emblem radiant dawn is the best RPG my opinion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment